Friday, July 1, 2016

A New Cover For Fat Trapped


That's right, Fat Trapped has a new cover and the above image is just a tease. Before I reveal the image in its entirety I wanted to talk about the history of the book. It's hard to believe its been almost two years since the book was released in ebook and paperback form. Seems like just yesterday and forever all at the same time. Back in 2012 as I was gearing up to choose a cover I chose an artist to produce a cover. A cover to this day that I still love and think is a fun throwback to an older horror movie which is the vibe I went for.



There was a bit of a communication issue when creating the cover above between myself and the artist. The above image is not the entire cover, it had to be cropped as to not cause confusion with the story within itself. I put the blame on myself but the artist was nice enough to do some cropping that mostly solved the issue. Since that time, I have learned a lot about self publishing and thought it was time to breathe some new life into Fat Trapped. The guts of the story is exactly the same, it just has a new cover that will hopefully present itself to a newer audience. 

A few years ago I met someone who has become a great online friend who offered his services to do some covers for my stories. You have previously seen his work on the covers for Alpha Male and One. Two. Three. which he produced some A+ quality work. His name is R.C. Tiernan and boy did he knock it out of the ballpark with this new cover of Fat Trapped. I gave him an image I had done which was far from perfect, told him the idea, and vibe I was going for. The rest was all his brilliance. This cover has all the elements I was wanting and I am proud to now share it with all of you!


I told you. It kicks all form of @$$, doesn't it? This cover can now be found over on amazon with the kindle version and will be the cover for all forms going forward.

I have two more stories coming with some more amazing covers by R.C. Tiernan coming later this year which I cannot wait to share!

-R.T.


No comments:

Post a Comment